“Throughout my international travels I have had an interest in buying, selling, and managing properties in the United States and England. I take an interest in you and you become part of my Real Estate family.”
Julie Creighton was born in Liverpool, England. She received a BA in Honors Economic and Social History from the University of Nottingham before embarking on a successful career in Residential and Commercial Real Estate in London. Julie now lives in Greenwich because she understands that it is a wonderful place to live and raise a family.
Julie has an in-depth knowledge and experience of the Fairfield County, CT and New York City Real Estate markets. She is known for her honesty, reliability, and relentless attention to detail, which enables her to smoothly guide clients through the buying and/or selling process, whilst maintaining a sense of humor. Julie has a genuine concern for her clients’ best interests, which she demonstrates by investing herself personally into achieving their Real Estate goals and providing superior customer service. She listens carefully to specific needs and ensures help and advice at every step in the process.
Julie has lived everywhere from the remote edge of the rainforest in Tanzania to the city of Moscow. She is approachable, open-minded and a creative thinker – which helps her navigate the many complexities of property transactions. With Julie’s experience in Real Estate negotiations and her commitment to her clients, coupled with Coldwell Banker’s strong brand marketing, unmatched resources, and the DREW PETERSON REAL ESTATE TEAM clients receive the very best innovative Real Estate Brokerage services.
Julie is a licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Connecticut and is certified as or a member of:
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Connecticut Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Greenwich Association of Realtors (GAR)
- Greenwich MLS and Greater Fairfield County MLS
- Ridgefield Area Board of Realtors
- Accredited Real Estate Professional (AREP)
- National Tenant Network Certified (NTN)
- Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- MSc/Diploma Property Development and Management
- Institute of Housing
Real Estate Specialties:
- Single Family Residential Home Sales and Purchases
- New Home Construction
- Second Home Purchases
- Residential Real Estate Investment
Communities Julie Serves:
- Throughout Fairfield County including:
- New Canaan
- New York City.
TO APPLY FOR THE RENTAL NATIONAL TENANT NETWORK CLICK HERE!